WeMakeGyms.com, founded by Mark Reynolds in 2015, is dedicated to the design, supply and management of innovative, industry-leading gyms in private homes and commercial spaces in the UK and worldwide. Whether it’s an in-home personal workout room, a corporate or commercial gym or the focal point of a large residential development, the experienced fitness specialists at WeMakeGyms provide an end-to-end service for creating the perfect fitness space.
In the current COVID-19 aware climate, the home gym industry is booming as people opt to invest in a safe, effective and private workout. During lockdown, WeMakeGyms saw an increase in their already busy roster, with enquiries including highly motivated home gym projects for members of the public and premier league footballers who needed equipment for their lockdown training schedules.
Staunchly independent, WeMakeGyms can pick and choose manufacturers and suppliers based on client needs and project requirement, filtering through the huge range of fitness equipment out there. As a dynamic and fast growing industry, technology is constantly evolving so it’s important to know the latest trends and products.
WeMakeGyms already has an impressive client list, with private homes including those of elite sports stars and celebrities, as well as commercial projects for residential developers, multinational corporations including Procter & Gamble, and commercial operators such as Energie Fitness.
- Enjoy the convenience and bespoke environment of a dedicated home workout space
- Get your workouts done according to your needs
- Avoid wasted time travelling
- Add value to your home
- Avoid health implications of public gym space
- Costs start from circa £2.5 – 5k for a basic setup (one cardio machine, dumbbells, adjustable bench, flooring) up to circa £30k for a luxe setup with two to three cardio machines, squat rack, free weights, cable machine, adjustable bench, combat fitness equipment, feature wall, custom flooring audio and visual equipment and air conditioning.
- Motivate staff with an industry-leading fitness offer
- Invest in the long term health and wellbeing of employees
- Time efficiency with no gym commute
- Setup would include a mixture of cardio, free weights, resistance training and functional equipment bespoke to client needs.
- WeMakeGyms can supply the basic staff requirements of a manager who handles health & safety, cleaning and opening hours, right up to inhouse PTs and instructors, class programmes and online on demand options and live stream classes.
- Differentiate a development with an innovative, high-end fitness facility
- Add value to property
- Create new revenue streams
- Build brand values and awareness through positive publicity
- Setup and management as for Corporate
- Offer a full design, build and manage plan for commercial gyms
- Consultancy service (on the best equipment, based on the gyms use/market)
- Spply of all gym equipment
About Mark Reynolds, Founder of WeMakeGyms
Growing up in Chiswick, West London, Mark’s affinity with sport began at a young age when he became the youngest Englishman to reach black belt in Karate at just 12 years old, alongside playing professional development football. At university, Mark trained with the national snowboarding team, and also was accepted onto a soccer scholarship scheme going on to compete in the Blue Square South and FA Cup. After graduating, Mark decided against pursuing football on the continent and instead became a freelance and employed personal trainer alongside part time work as a sports and fitness model. Whilst working as the Personal Training Manager at a flagship health club in West London, he was struck by how unorganised the health and fitness industry was, even at top level. During a million pound refurbishment of the gym floor in the health club, he was mortified by the design choices and lack of research into equipment. His thoughts turned from frustration to ambition and the initial ideas for WeMakeGyms started to develop.