Rotpunkt, leading zero-carbon manufacturer of quality German Kitchen furniture plays with the notion of contemporary kitchen design with its latest offering, Comfort – a solid oak, handleless Shaker-style door in modern grey, Lava finish.
“This revolutionary new door is universal by design, able to reinvent the traditional characteristics of a Shaker-style in-frame door by offering a more modern, handle-free aesthetic that is discreet yet highly functional” says Matt Phillips, Head of UK Operations at Rotpunkt. “Added to that, our choice of colour palette fusing dark grey furniture alongside matt black accents has allowed us to evolve the traditional look of a timber kitchen and recreate 18th century design elements so they can sit in the modern home.”
Optimise your kitchen furniture by featuring the latest storage solutions by Rotpunkt, including its modular wall-panel storage system and architectural ceiling frames designed to discreetly house your kitchen extractor alongside canopy-style display storage. “In fact, our new Comfort door range is already proving very popular with our customers, seemingly captivated by this new take on a familiar interior style” adds Matt.
A classic design with all the convenience of a handleless contemporary kitchen, Comfort is a versatile addition to the Rotpunkt door collection. Its integrated profile ensures you can easily access your kitchen furniture without disturbing the in-frame door front with indiscreet handles or marks left by greasy fingerprints. Shown here on one of the company’s bestselling furniture ranges, Memory FL, this kitchen features the extra tall 234cm full height units with slab doors, ergonomic 910mm high island alongside a suspended furniture concept, which naturally kerbs the domestic qualities of this kitchen. So whether you’re open to the living room, limited on floor space or demand a state-of-the-art design scheme, the floating units and wall-mounted twin set of appliance Cube storage will enable you to create a high-profile kitchen living environment that is built around you.
This kitchen concept includes a host of new design elements by Rotpunkt:
- Comfort door: a solid oak Shaker-inspired door from the Forest Line collection in new Lava grey finish. Matching end panels and flush-fitting plinths ensure that you can create a strong statement in your home, blending modern design and colour with more heritage-style furniture.
- Extra height doors: tall units with easy access for the whole family with the latest full height doors and industrial-style extra-long vertical bar handles. Inspired by the form and function of a professional kitchen, these extra tall doors measure a generous 234cm and can run the full length and breadth of your kitchen, as well as floor to ceiling.
- Ceiling Frames: canopy-style storage system which creates more space above your island unit and discreet housing for kitchen extractors. Ideal for keeping cookware safe but accessible, this innovative hanging storage is designed to be suspended from the ceiling to create extra shelving space and new planning options for the central island unit and built-in extractor. This specialty ceiling system can be made full size or custom, featuring a black metal frame, shelving and electrical containment in order to make use of the 390mm apertures specially designed for extractors.
- Wall-panel system & accessories: take to the walls with custom wall solutions including glassware holders, industrial hooks, slim line storage caddy and kitchen roll dispenser all in black. This unique customisable storage system allows you to mix and match accessories and move them around as you wish, freeing up valuable worktop space while keeping essentials close to hand.
- Cube appliance storage: custom housing to show off your built-in appliances with three applications available – wall-mounted, deck-mounted and between furniture. Choose between Snow and Black, two extreme matt finishes and start discovering a new way to feature your built-in appliances.
- Smart ready integrated lighting: all units are now smart ready so you can automate your kitchen lighting by using the latest virtual digital assistants like Alexa or Siri.