Gira, one of the world’s leading full-range suppliers of smart building technology is pleased to announce the launch of its brand new RIBA & BIID Approved CPD offering professionals new skills, knowledge and expertise when planning intelligent design.
‘When Intelligent Technology Meets Breathtaking Design’ is the latest CPD available by Gira UK, which is part of the award-winning professional development programme from RIBA. This CPD is aimed at architects and specifiers who are looking to gain greater insights in functional and attractive intelligent build solutions spanning commercial, residential and hospitality sectors.
Learning activities include:
- Taking beauty beyond aesthetics so that form and function are considered equally in contemporary smart buildings
- In-depth case studies which demonstrate how beautifully designed smart systems enhance comfort, convenience and environmental awareness for end users
- How beautiful spaces can impact quality of life, so that end users are happier and healthier
- All about KNX – what it is and what it does, including features, benefits, applications and common myths
- Discussion of open vs closed protocols in smart home technology
- Real life examples of intelligent technology meeting breathtaking design
- The many benefits of specifying smart solutions with a focus on sustainability and inclusivity
Jacob Muijnck, Managing Director at Gira says, “We are committed to extending the possibilities of smart building technologies as the building industry moves into a new era in which future-proofing and green technology are becoming increasingly important. As part of our global commitment to share our expertise and demystify the fundamentals of smart buildings, we are very proud to develop bespoke BIID-approved CPD with RIBA, so that more and more architects and project specifiers can utilise the latest technology with ease and confidence. As consumers and homeowners alike are keen to discover the capabilities of home automation and the ‘Internet of Things’, we stand ready to educate and inform design professionals, as the market continues to evolve.”
To explore the new RIBA and BIID-Approved CPD by Gira‚ ‘When Intelligent Technology Meets Breathtaking Design’, please visit → www.ribacpd.com/search.aspx?s=Gira
For the height of convenience, this new CPD can be carried out in person or remotely via Teams or Zoom. If you have any questions then please email [email protected]
Extremely timely, the launch of this CPD coincides with the UK government wanting to ‘Build Back Better’, and so the construction industry needs to pre-empt the future with ingenuity, flexibility and design innovation. As trends towards wellness, eco-efficiency and technology are set to merge in the built environment, Gira has found the ability to create a tailor-made living experience is becoming ever more desirable across all projects, in all sectors.
With this in mind, Gira is keen to support its peers by bringing its award-winning product designs and solutions to the world’s most prestigious associations for architects and respective design community – RIBA and BIID.
To discover the latest Gira training courses and seminars available, all you need is a computer, headset, internet connection and time to visit https://akademie.gira.de/en/Home/webinars