With an all-female design team, skilled developers and expert craftsmen, Ven Morgan is breaking the mould of the stereotypical male-dominated building industry and is quietly making waves.
With clients ranging from rural families to A-list celebrities, each has implicitly trusted Vanessa and her team to reconfigure, redesign and redevelop their homes, with exceptional results.
A qualified expert from the KLC School of Design in Chelsea, Vanessa recommends considering Ven Morgan’s five golden tips to dress your home this winter season – for warmth, atmosphere, and those important festive guests:
- Bring in soft textures to invite warmth and cosiness, such as heavy throws, mohair, cashmere, and wool
- Lower home lighting inside and bring in fairy lights and candles. Outside, dim porch lighting, light a fire pit, or indulge in a gas coal coffee table
- Select a fragrance to evoke warmth and atmosphere
- Change floral displays to reflect the season. Consider using autumnal colours with neutral palettes, or opt for opposing colours on the colour wheel if you are looking for more vibrancy
- Create intimate outdoor spaces with outdoor rugs, furniture and overflowing blanket baskets. There is even outdoor curtain fabric available now too
By focussing on her client’s lifestyle first and foremost, Vanessa has become recognised for her attentive understanding of important, liveable design details which create truly original spaces and enhance the enjoyment of them. Personality and longevity are paramount, short-lived trends are to be avoided at all costs.
With a portfolio including grade II listed buildings, contemporary London apartments and an international ski chalet, Ven Morgan has worked across a myriad of different projects, requirements and design styles. However, the team’s core principle remains the same; to understand the needs of their client, to curate a space which will enhance their way of living, for the long-term.